hello stranger...


No moral I’ve got,
my heart is an antique where I collect my trophies.
Wisdom I’ve got, (suuuuure......)
my head is full of northern winds they blow strong
and so it seems
that road, that’s ahead of me, prepared places I must see.

S.

...I am changing, my Life is changing, my Works are changing, so what u are about too see here are caged little moments of my never-ending changes
...little montage video from our little get off with Elodie
quality of the video is under any critics, one of this days I'll encode it better...
(4-8.04.2008)

Happy Earth Day !
22.04.08

...this morning, at 6:30 AM, I've been bitten by a bee, which was lost in my bed... what a unpleasant way to wake me up !!!!

( Earth day... one bee... nature is trying to awake me , how interesting ! )




P.S. if u can't see the video here, just go see it in YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W9ooWRzri8

1 comment:

evgeni said...

И клипчето изгледах.Даааа...., нестандартно...Много ми хареса и песента. На кой е ?