hello stranger...


No moral I’ve got,
my heart is an antique where I collect my trophies.
Wisdom I’ve got, (suuuuure......)
my head is full of northern winds they blow strong
and so it seems
that road, that’s ahead of me, prepared places I must see.

S.

...I am changing, my Life is changing, my Works are changing, so what u are about too see here are caged little moments of my never-ending changes

...Weither you are looking for someone, or not,
to make your graphic dreams come true,
take a look at my C.V.
...enjoy !






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

хождение в школу не должно мешать моему образованию...
..стрельник....

Ностальжи!!!! :)))))))))

evgeni said...

mnogo karvavo be Snega

Dan Qualizza said...

ben ecoute desolé mais moi je sais pas ecrire en russe donc je le fait en français....
tres cool ton cv louloute et vu que c'est le premier commentaire que je fait ici (pardon pardon) je le dit pour l'ensemble... t'as du talent...
^_____^

Dan

Anonymous said...

merci Dan... j'ai beaucoup apprecie ton Prrremier commentaire !!!

S.